Here is the third of a series on new songs that are appropriate and worshipful to sing at the Lord’s Supper. You can see all the articles in the series – LS Songs. These songs are picked based on the words (not all will agree on every line) and the tunes. They are singable by a congregation even though some may be easier than others.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect any other author or an official position of the assemblyHUB team.
- Hallelujah for the Cross by Ross King and Todd Wright
- This song has become a big favourite in our assembly
- Boldly I Approach by Rend Collective
- A prayer of worship and surrender to the Savior
- Man of Sorrows (Lamb of God) by Brooke Ligertwood and Matt Crocker
- Beautiful words with an easy tune to sing
- At the Cross (Love Ran Red) by Chris Tomlin, Ed Cash, Jonas Myri and Matt Armstrong
- Jesus Thank You by Pat Sczebel
- You will be singing this song all day as thanksgiving to the Lord
- Behold Our God by Jonathan Baird, Meghan Baird, Ryan Baird and Stephen Altrogge
- O Praise The Name (Anástasis) by Benjamin Hastings, Dean Ussher and Marty Sampson
- Death Was Arrested by Adam Kersh, Brandon Coker, Heath Balltzglier and Paul Taylor Smith
- This song will get your hearts stirred.
- Overcome by Jeremy Camp
- Mighty to Save by Ben Fielding and Reuben Morgan